|Chocolate Fudge with Nutella|
Loads of tasty ideas for your game-day feast
The Super Bowl is coming up on Sunday, February 5th. And that means parties!
Looking for ideas on what to serve? We’ve got you covered.
We’ve assembled some of our favorite football-friendly recipes. And we’ve just scratched the surface. You can find lots more in our Recipe Index.
So let’s get started. No need to flip a coin.
Appetizers and Snacks for the Super Bowl
- Artichoke Dip with Cheddar Cheese. Tangy and no-bake, this is easy – and super tasty.
- California Clam Dip. You know this one (hint – it’s made with dried onion soup). A classic, and the ultimate party dip.
- Candied Bacon. Because bacon. These go fast, so you might want to make a double batch.
- Easy Cheese Straws. Better by far than any cheese-flavored snack you can buy in a box.
- Homemade Chex Mix. Party like it’s 1955.
- Crab Rangoon Dip. A lighter, party-perfect version of a Pupu-platter classic.
- Jalapeño Pimento Cheese Canapés. Spicy, cheesy, and ready to party.
- Shrimp Toast Dip. A lighter take on a Chinese/Tiki classic.
- Spicy Roast Chickpeas. A healthier version of Spicy Party Nuts.
- Velveeta Tex-Mex Dip. The chili con queso we all crave.
|Slow Cooker Homestyle Chili|
Main Dishes for the Super Bowl
- Basic Beef Chili. The dish that most of us picture when we say “chili.”
- Slow Cooker Homestyle Chili. Easy – and just like mom used to make.
- Texas-Style Chili con Carne. A meat-based classic.
- Vegetarian Chili. Because not everyone eats meat.
- Green Chile Stew with Pork. Meat and potatoes, New Mexico style.
- Oven Slow-Cooked BBQ Beef Brisket. Outdoor flavor cooked indoors.
- Oven Slow-Cooked BBQ Pulled Pork. Who doesn’t love pulled pork?
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork. Easy recipe, irresistible flavor.
- Oven Slow-Cooked BBQ Spare Ribs. Low heat is the secret to tender succulence.
- Grilled Bratwurst. Because what’s football without a brat fry?
- Tex-Mex Shredded-Beef Enchiladas. Red chile sauce and melted cheese liven up this classic dish.
- Bacon Macaroni and Cheese. An old favorite gets even more savory.
- Green Chile Cauliflower ‘n Cheese. A trimmed down, kicked up twist on mac ‘n cheese.
- Tuna Pasta Salad. Simple comfort food (on the healthier side).
|Boca Negra Cake|
Desserts and Sweets for the Super Bowl
- Boca Negra Cake. For serious chocolate lovers.
- Chocolate Mascarpone Brownies. So addictive they need a warning label.
- Lemon Cheesecake with Walnut Crust. Mascarpone amps up this gluten-free delight.
- Chocolate Chip Bars. Even better than chocolate chip cookies.
- Chocolate Fudge with Nutella. Marshmallows add oomph to this easy microwave fudge.
- Double Orange Dark Chocolate Cookies. A classic flavor combo.
- Grape Flaugnarde (Flan). An elegant (but light and easy) French dessert.
- Peanut Butter Cookies. For the kid in all of us.
- Rich and Easy Bread Pudding. Eggy goodness lurks beneath a crisp crust.
- Sweet Potato Pie with Walnut Crust. Deep flavor, no gluten.
- Walnut Roll Cake. Rich, delicious, and gluten free.