|Almond Sugar Cookies|
Enjoy some of our favorite Christmas and New Year’s recipes
Sweets and baking? It must be holiday season!
This week we’re collecting some of our favorite recipes (both sweet and savory) that we think you’d particularly enjoy this time of year.
Ready, set, glow!
Holiday Baked Goods
- Christmas Stollen. Is it a bread or a cake? Who cares! It’s good stuff whatever you call it.
- Baking Powder Biscuits. Excellent for Christmas breakfast. Or dinner.
- Quick and Easy Pancakes. Best holiday breakfast ever.
- French Toast. OK, maybe this is the best holiday breakfast ever!
- Soft and Buttery Dinner Rolls. These will steal the show at your dinner table.
- No-Knead Homemade Bread. Excellent for toast. Or for making sandwiches with leftover turkey, ham, or beef.
- Homemade Whole Wheat Bread. A traditional-style whole wheat bread.
|Chocolate Fudge with Nutella|
Holiday Sweets and Desserts
- Chocolate Fudge with Nutella. Because Nutella.
- Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge. Better than Reese’s.
- Lemon-Coconut Fudge. Lemon and coconut. Need we say more?
- Walnut Roll Cake. Gluten-free and festive, this rich dessert will put your name in lights.
- Homemade Meringues with Strawberry Sauce. Top with ice cream and fresh fruit for an extra-festive look.
- Zabaglione. This foamy egg custard is an Italian classic.
- Fruit Salad with Champagne. Easy, tasty, colorful, elegant.
- No-Churn Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream. Because we’re still up for pumpkin.
- Boca Negra Cake. For serious chocolate lovers.
- Chocolate-Rum Truffles. Rum and chocolate, a classic pairing.
- Pfeffernüsse Cookies. This spicy German favorite may be the world’s best Christmas cookie.
- Almond Sugar Cookies. Kicking up the flavor of a holiday favorite.
- Cherry Winks. A classic cookie from the 1950s.
- Anise Drop Cookies. Spice up your holiday cookie platter with this traditional German recipe.
- Black-Walnut Sandies. A classic, made even better with this native American walnut.
- Chocolate Almond Sesame Bars. A richly decadent holiday treat.
- Best Chocolate Drop Cookie Ever. Moist and rich, this recipe delivers deep flavor.
- Coconut Kisses (Macaroons). Rich, simple, flavorful.
- Crunch Drop Cookies. Coconut is the secret ingredient in these crispy delights.
- Italian Sesame Cookies. A grown-up goodie that’s not too sweet.
- PB&J Thumbprint (Thimble) Cookies. Peanut butter and jelly – the classic combo.
- Chocolate Chip Bars. Better than chocolate-chip cookies.
|Italian Sesame Cookies|
We’re taking off the rest of the year. But we’ll be back the
We wish each of you a wonderful holiday season. See you next year!