|California Clam Dip|
For your holiday munching pleasure
We’re deep into holiday season, and you’re probably planning to throw a bash or two.
But what to eat? You’ll need munchies, of course. So we’ve collected some of our favorite past recipes for savory goodies that fit the bill.
We’ll be enjoying these, too. This is our last post of the year (so we’ll have time to party hearty). See you again in 2018.
|Crab Rangoon Dip|
Holiday Dip Recipes
- Artichoke Dip with Cheddar Cheese. Tangy and no-bake, this is easy to prepare – and super tasty.
- California Clam Dip. You know this one (hint – it’s made with dried onion soup). A classic, and the ultimate party dip.
- Crab Rangoon Dip. A lighter, party-perfect version of a Pupu-platter classic.
- Shrimp Toast Dip. A lighter take on a Chinese/Tiki classic.
- Velveeta Tex-Mex Dip. The chili con queso we all crave.
- Salsa and Picante Sauce. The zippiest dip for tortilla chips.
- Plum Salsa. You’ll go plum crazy for this.
- Peach Salsa. Great as a dip, or serve it with grilled chicken or fish.
- Strawberry-Chipotle Salsa with Jalapeño. Because jalapeño.
- Smoky Salmon and Cream Cheese Dip. Fun and easy to make, a real crowd pleaser.
- Pimento Cheese. Dip or spread? Who cares! This Southern classic is perfect for parties.
Holiday Snack Recipes
- Candied Bacon. Ummm, bacon. These go fast, so you might want to make a double batch.
- Easy Cheese Straws. Way better than any cheese-flavored snack you can buy in a box.
- Homemade Chex Mix. Party like it’s 1955.
- Spicy Roast Chickpeas. A healthier version of Spicy Party Nuts.
- Jalapeño Pimento Cheese Canapés. Spicy, cheesy, and ready to party.
- Microwave Popcorn. The best way to make popcorn at home.
- Easy Pickled Watermelon Rind. Celebrating the holidays in a warm climate? This one is perfect.
|Milk Punch Cocktail|
Holiday Cookies and Cocktails. And Thanks!
OK, man doesn’t live by dips and snacks alone. You’ll also need a nice cocktail to lubricate the holidays, plus a few sweets to round out the menu. So check out our previous recipe-roundup post for Christmas Cookies and Cocktails.
Happy Holidays! We’re grateful to everyone who drops by and reads our blog. Thank you.
See you next year.